14 October 2010

Highlight of Cape Town: Davis' School

The first thing we did when we got to Cape Town, South Africa was visit schools for Davis.  In one day we saw 5 schools and we fell in love with the last school, Greenacres Pre-Primary School.  I was excited to visit this school for several months and when we got on the campus I knew right away this was the place for Davis.  It was even more confirmed when I meet the lady (Marcy) who runs the school office.  When she turned the corner I thought I was looking straight at my mother.  She had the same hair color and length.  Same height and body structure and she had the best smile ( I loved my mom's smile). It took everything in me not to cry!

Here are pictures of our visit to Greenacres School


Davis' school building


Don't you love the view?


He played right away with the other kids!


Having fun in the tree the kids are allowed to climb.


Davis' teacher this coming year, Miss Jill

Davis starts his new school January 17 and he can't wait to go!


2 comments:

Helena said...

Amazing view! WOW! So glad you found a place you all love!

Anonymous said...

Love it...The view is amazing!!! I can't wait to visit you.

Melyssa