19 October 2010

Happy Fall!


Fall is one of my favorite seasons! I love the cool weather and the beautiful foilage.  Along with the beautiful of this season, I love all the fun Fall activities.  Here are some of the Fall fun we are shared already this month.

Our visit to Green Meadow Petting Farm:


Davis milking a cow


Davis and Joshua found the "runaway" scarecrow!


Davis loved this calf


Us on the hay ride


Pumpkin Patch

Carving Pumpkins:



Davis and his ninja!



Steph and her pumpkin!


Davis took this picture.  Cut my finger carving this thing!


The master pieces!!

Patuxent Nursery Fall Festival:


What a beautiful family I am surrounded by!


He loves getting his face painted!


Davis had fun with his cousins!


Best part of the morning!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Davis had a gteat time!!!

Melyssa

Anonymous said...

So glad we could share in the fun!!!
Tracy