31 December 2009

Out with 2009...In with 2010!!!


I can't believe how fast this year went by!!!!  My family and I are leaving soon to bring in the New Year at church.  I am not a big fan of this but I am this year.  I am really excited to finish out this year and start a new year focusing on the one who created me.

In a later blog I will post about my 2009 and what I see for 2010, but I wanted to share a blog post with you first.  Sheila Walsh is one of my favorite author/speaker.  I look forward each year to read her newest book.  She wrote about ending and beginning a new year titled, "Forgiveness and a Ten Pound Bag of Flour."  I read this story in one of her books and it impacted me, so I wanted to share her blog with you all.

So What is going to make you flour free?  Happy New Year and May God bless you in 2010!!!

No comments: