05 January 2010

Starting off Refreshed

These past few months have been so busy.  I am so glad that it is over and our family can get back to a regular routine.  We had an amazing Christmas and New Year's.  We spent a lot of time with family and we got a lot of "our" family time too.

New Year's Eve was spent at my sister's church.  This was the first night in their new faciity and it was great to see some old faces.  We had a great time playing games and then we spent time focusing our hearts in what we wanted to give God in 2010.  This was my favorite part!!!  I wrote a letter to God and gave to Him all the burdens I have been caring around this past year.  It felt so good to get it down on paper and pray claim on the words that I wrote.




This letter will be mailed back to me in 6 months and I am claiming that I will have defeated them all and that God will have answered or changed my desires.

What would you give to God? Write them in a letter to God and hide it away for six months.  You may be amazed on what you will let go of!!!!!

No comments: