14 June 2009

We Had a Blast!!!!

We had a great cruise and enjoyed being with our friends. Here are some pictures of our week.

We are ready to have fun!!!

Noah and Joel enjoying the sunset view.

Noah singing a song for our anniversary!!! I love you too baby!!

7 Years and still madly in love with this guy!!!

Noah had these flowers and candy waiting for me at our table. How sweet!!!

We rented a car in Grand Turks. We sat on the wrong side of the car and drove on the wrong side of the road.

Sahteva tasting conch. Nasty!!!!

We rented scooters in the Bahamas. Ismael and Serena had a blast!!!

So did Noah and the rest of the gang!!

I took it for a spin myself.

Not such a good idea when you don't know how to drive it!!! Man did it hurt and I gave Noah a bit of a scare. I am still paying for my poor decision!!!

Joel and Sahteva enjoying our second formal night.

We were having such a good time at dinner. Dinners were a highlight because we all came together and had great conversations.

Tammy and her daughters Jazzmine and Jessica.

Noah sang in the Carnival Legand on the last night for the whole ship. He ROCKED!!!

Selah sang too. She was AMAZING!!!

Randy and Gloria !!!!

That's my Garth!!!

Here to a great cruise!!! We all had a blast and ready for the next one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I loved the pictures. Sorry about your arm.