06 June 2009

7 Years!!!

I can't believe it has been 7 years already. What an amazing journey I have had being married to this man in the picture!!! He stole my heart almost the very first time I met him and he has had it ever since. I feel so honored and blessed to be Noah's wife and there are days when I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.


Mr. & Mrs. Noah Joseph Kaye!


The love of my life!!!

To celebrate our anniversary we are heading out in the next few hours for a cruise vacation. We are going with some of our small group and other friends. So this is my last post for a while....

Bon voyage!!!


"Happy Anniversary baby!!! I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see how AMAZING the next 7 years will bring. We are going to have a blast this week!!!"

4 comments:

Noah said...

The honor is truly mine sweetheart. You are my gem. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Have Fun!!!!

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sure you all will have a great time on the cruise.

Helena said...

Hapy Ann and have a great time. We leave in a few hours to go to Portugal for 12 days. May we all travel safely!! Love you guys and MANY MANY more to you both!!