18 June 2009

Thank God for Coryn!

My niece Coryn is with us as we make our journey to Colorado Springs. She will fly home(Mississippi)at the end of next week. She has been a blessing to have around. She has been meeting most of Davis' needs when we are in the car. I would be so tired if I had to keep climbing in the back for his pacifier, headphones, cup, etc... I can't tell how many times he has dropped something.

She was here to go with Noah to CMT awards. I would of hated standing for 3 hours in a huge crowd. They soaked it up! She also gave Noah and I an opportunity to have a date last night in Nashville. Thanks Coryn!

Most of all I am honored to spend time with her. Can't believe she is sixteen! My nieces are growing up so fast and it makes me feel old. I pray they continue to love the Lord and make the right choices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know...isn't she so sweet. I miss her!!!!