16 June 2009

Spent The Night With My "Best Buddy!"

Tonight Noah and my Niece Coryn went to the CMT Awards. Happy Father's Day and Early birthday present Noah!!!!


So tonight Davis and I spent the evening at the hotel.


There was so much to see and do. Not sure we saw it all but we had a great night!!! Here is some of what we did and Davis was a great sport for letting his mommy take (Make!!!) lots of pictures of him.


Davis had a great time swimming in the baby pool. He fell in at the end of our swim and he told me,"Mommy I can't like that!"

He is my cowboy!!!


Photo shoot part 1


We ate Davis' favorite food for dinner. Pizza and more Pizza!!!


Photo shoot 2!

Davis was so excited to be on a boat ride!!!


We ended the night with some ice cream. Yum our favorite!!!

He had a very fun and busy night. I love spending time with my "best buddy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you took!!!