22 May 2009

Ode To Pain!!!

Yesterday friends of ours went to our gym to help train us. Matt and Sioux-z are power lifters and own their own fitness gym. They took the time out of their busy schedule to help Noah and we are so grateful. They taught us so many new things and the funny part was that we didn't use any gym equipment. Not sure why we need a gym membership anymore!!!

They kicked our butt and I am feeling it. Oh am I feeling it today!!!! At one point yesterday I wanted to give up because I was so tired, but Matt just told me to suck it up and get it done. How rude!!! Is that how someone should talk to the "First Lady"?!?! HAHA.

Noah and I are now ready to take our workout to the next level thanks to Matt and Sioux-z!!!

Matt and Sioux-z ( the best trainers ever)

3 comments:

Noah said...

Good post babe! I am soooooo sore today to. Can barely bend over. (can't do that anyway, huh)

Anonymous said...

Tricia, can you share some of what you learnt from them pls!
Uche

Anonymous said...

Thanks Susan for leaving me a comment. It is good to know when someone likes my blog. It help people who blog keep on blogging.

Tricia