21 May 2009

Childhood Friend!!!

I love that I am still in touch with a childhood friend. Of course through facebook I am in touch with lots of high school and college friends, but I love the fact that I spend time with one of them.

Here she is... Nicole Young

Nicole and I have been friends since 5th grade. We did about everything together. I was with her so much that people asked if we were related and we would say,"yes we are cousins." So all through Jr. high and High school everyone thought that and we didn't correct them and we still don't.

Nicole was a true friend to me and was always there for me. She was there to..
  • lean on
  • cry on
  • laugh with
  • talk about boys
  • talk about girl stuff
  • help me study (I would have failed many science tests without her)
  • encourage me
  • support me in the things I was interested in (Nicole and I are total opposites but we were always good at compromising).
  • etc...
When we left for college we went our separate ways and lost touch. I always thought about her and kept our friendship dear to my heart. When I moved to Maryland we were able to get back in touch. It felt like we have never lost touch and I am so happy when I get to spend time with her.

This past Saturday, Noah and I went to Baltimore to celebrate with Nicole. She just graduated with her MBA. YEAH Nicole!!! We had the best time and Nicole and I broke out some old moves at Howl at the Moon (Piano bar).

Nicole and I

Nicole and Aunt Cathy (Nicole's mom)

No comments: