24 May 2009

Stuck On A Song!

"All of my life In every season You are still God I have a reason to sing I have a reason to worship."

I couldn't get this song (desert song) out of my head today. I kept singing the above verse over and over again and every time I sang it I was so overwhelmed with emotions.



Why is it that during the difficult times we forget that He is still God and we have a reason to sing and worship? I am so guilty of this and it is an area that I am working on. I remember sitting at my father's funeral with my dark glasses on feeling so angry ( with God). During the praise and worship part of the service I just sat in the front row staring at the floor. Tears running down and anger in my heart. How could I worship in a time like this? How wrong of me! Shame on me for acting like God didn't matter and that He didn't have His hands on the situation. I regret more then ever not taking the time to worship God and thanking Him for my father's life and what he had accomplished with God's help. Man I hope I learn from that one!

Those line are so true and I am striving everyday to live by it and know that He is God not matter what. I can worship Him knowing that He is my God and I have have EVERY reason to praise Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! Those words get me everytime. We do often forget that in the desert (those bad times) is when we NEED to praise and worship Him MOST. Its the hardest...Thanks Tricia!

Akeia