26 April 2009

Noah's Ordination






Today I was so blessed t0 be a part of my husband's ordination. I am so proud of what Noah has accomplished so far in our 7 years of marriage. In 2004, we sensed God's calling to serve at CCF in full time ministry. Even though Noah felt called, it hasn't been a "bed of roses". We have experienced....
  • hurt
  • pain
  • confusion
  • frustration
At times we have wondered...
  • Why the struggles?
  • Did we miss God?
  • Are we a fit here?
  • Why aren't we liked here?
  • Why is ministry so difficult and hurtful?
Then we relied on the the call and pressed on and now...
  • We understand why we were called.
  • We love the CCF body to pieces!!
  • God is moving in our church and in the lives of the people.
  • We believe we are here for a long time.
Today was the day that Noah and I could commit further to the call to full time ministry. I believe that God has amazing plans for my husband and the things that he and I have gone through, is getting us ready for what God has for us. Today I quoted the song from the movie "Cars," "Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long." I shared that I am so honored to be on the ride with Noah and that I am ready for whatever life brings and I will "ride it all night long!!!"

"Noah, I love you and I am so proud to be called your wife. You have grown leaps and bounds and you are an amazing son, brother, husband, father, pastor, and friend. You touch so many lives and I want to continue to walk beside you and support you with all that I am.."

Noah posted a video that was shown in the service today. Click here to check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comments was very meaningful and very truthful.(Deep) love it and keep it up. Congrats to you both!!! Love ya

Tanya said...

Wish I was there...sorry I missed it.