27 April 2009

School Field Trip!!!


Today I took my last school field trip for some time. It is bitter sweet!!! I have decided to stop teaching for a season and focus on other things like my Family, and church responsibilities (not just my official role at the church but my role as a pastor's wife). I am going to miss teaching but I am very excited to start a new chapter of my life. As long as I am touching the lives of children, I am doing what I am called to do!!

Our field trip was to the Washington DC ZOO. The kids had a blast and we had so many parent chaperones. I was able to take my son and he was so happy to be a part of our outing.




Davis has so many caretakers at school. He is so popular!!! He was on the phone taking to his Titi 'lyssa telling her what he saw at the zoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time at the zoo. I can't wait to take Graciela there when she gets older!