16 April 2009

Going through Seasons!!!

I have really gone through a lot these last two years....

I had my son ( was a big adjustment, but I have loved every minute of it)
My father died
I had to deal with family drama (still dealing with it)
We walked our close friends through the death of their baby
I started having health problems
I had a miscarriage.

I was starting to feel that my life was never going to look up any time soon. I had so many questions for God:

Why me?
Why them?
Why now?
Haven't I been through enough?
Why can't I be skinny and healthy?
Why couldn't my baby survive?
Why must I hurt all the time?


I am pretty sure I will never fully understand why I have gone through the things I have gone through in my 29 years of life, but I do understand God's grace. It is by His grace that I am healed, it is by His grace that I am saved. He has my back and I know He will carry me through the tough stuff if I ask Him too.

Sheila Walsh is my favorite Author and speaker. She spoke about grace at a Women of Faith Conference and it really stuck in my head. I found it on You Tube. Check it out!!!!


1 comment:

Barbara Chandler said...

Thanks for sharing that clip. And thanks for sharing your struggles. You amaze me that through all that you have been through in these past two years, you are always smiling when I see you (even though I haven't seen you a lot lately :)