15 April 2009

Easter Weekend Reflection

When I think about what God did when he send His son to die for my sins, I am in awe of it. I cannot fathom being able to do that. Are you kidding, I could never decide to lay my son Davis' life down for anyone. He means to much to me and I would be in too much pain if I lost him. How in the world could God do it? How could anyone decide to sacrifice their child to save others?

The movie called "Most," is a about a bridge conductor and his son. In this short video, he is faced with the worst decision of his life. Should he save his son or the people on the train? Watch and see.




Could you imagine what God felt? What Mary felt? What this father felt? I can't, but I am so thankful that God loved us so much to do what he did. Stop today and thank our heavenly father for this great sacrifice!!

No comments: