13 April 2009

Book Review

My favorite hobby is reading. I love to curl up with a book every spare minute I get. I don't get a lot of time during the day or evening. I wonder why?!?! I can't wait to get into bed each night so I can get my read on! So far this year I have read 27 books.

My husband gets on me because I read more novels then so called"Christian books." I think he is just jealous that I can out read him! I love reading books that help me grow in my relationship with Christ or on how to be the best mom, but I really love getting down with some amazing authors like Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, and Sherryl Woods.

In the last week I read three really good books. Sherrly Woods writes awesome novels about family, friendship, and home. These stories made me laugh, cry, and it even gave me a bit of suspense. This Trinity Harbor series ( "About That Man", "Ask Anyone", "Along Came Trouble") took a Family and showed them how to love unconditionally, how to hold on to friendships, and that a home doesn't always have to look perfect.




If you want to curl up with a nice book, I highly recommend this series to you. It is a must read!!!

No comments: