21 March 2011

Another Year!

I had a great birthday and birthday weekend! My birthday started off with Davis in my arms and 2 Swiss boys and a German boy sneaking into my room to sing Happy Birthday.  It was so sweet to hear them singing to me in English!!  Breakfast was made for me and a beautifully made sign by our table. I was prayed over and given lots of yummy chocolate and flowers.  One of the special things I got to do for my birthday was spend the afternoon with the kids I am mentoring.  What a great time!

Here are some pictures of my special day and weekend:

Dscn4957

Celebrating my birthday at the Toad with Richard and Bernice!

Dscn4954
Yummy Carrot cake!

Dscn4949
My favorite South African Lady! 

Dscn4958
Dscn4959
Great new friends to enjoy a birthday braai!

Dscn4977
Yummy dessert made by an awesome baker!

Dscn4976
My wonderful Hubby who made all this happen and made my first South African birthday very special!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great B-Day!!!