06 February 2011

What a Blessing

This couple has really blessed us since the moment we got to South Africa.  Sometimes it takes awhile to know if you are going to click with someone, but this couple stole our heart from HELLO! They have excepted us into their home (many times already), family, and most importantly their hearts. We have connected so well to them as a couple and Noah and Richard have hit it off and I to Bernice.  I feel so comfortable around her; like we have always know each other.  God knew exactly what we needed and had it ready when we arrived.

This morning I was feeling a bit homesick and wanted to talk to either of my moms, but of course they were busy with their beauty sleep (7 hour time difference) and as I was wishing that, I got a text from Bernice.  She was checking in (from China)  and seeing how I was doing and sending her love.  Again God knew what I needed and he made it happen.  

"Thank you Richard and Bernice for opening your lives and heart to us and thank you God for paving the way!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found really nice friends in South Africa. Miss ya and I loved talking over skype yesterday.

Melyssa