13 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I can't believe that Noah and I have spent 13 Valentine's Days together! I have to say that I am more in love with him today then 13 years ago and I was pretty head over heels for this boy.  For Valentine's Day we usually just do cards and dinner.  Today I came into our room and found two red roses from my two favorite boys and a piece of chocolate.  It was so sweet!!!  Tomorrow we are going to do something special as a family.  Tomorrow is a day of love, so I wouldn't want to spend it any other way then with my two loves!

When I think about Valentine's Day and the people that I love I can't get away from the most important person that I love and that loves me.  He Loved me so much that He died for me! So tomorrow when you are passing out Valentine's to all the people you love, remember the one who loves you the most.

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post