03 December 2010

This years Christmas Ornaments!

I love personalized Christmas ornaments!!! Every year when we decorate our Christmas tree we go through them and remember the special memories that go along with it. After Davis was born I decided to start a tradition with him. We are going to buy him an ornament every year, and when he gets married we will give him his ornaments for his family tree. I got this idea from a friend that does this for her kids. So each year I pick an ornament that is personal to him and what he is most into for that year.

Click here to read last years blog



This year Davis has been a Buzz and Woody fan so it was fitting to get him this ornament!


I got Davis another airplane this year because he spend 60 hours in one and he got to go around the world. 


This year has been a year for transition and we have moved around a lot. I got this ornament because this year we have basically lived out of a suitcase.

No comments: