13 November 2010

Living out of a suitcase

I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to visit family before we leave for South Africa but I have to say living out of a suitcase is getting old.  You may think we are on vacation and in many ways it feels like it but most vacations I am not homesick for a home I can't go back to and worrying about a budget that needs to be raised.  Being with family has helped to soften the blow for us but at times I find myself hurting and mourning for...
  • Our home
  • Our kitchen to cook in  
  • Our bed to sleep in
  • Our family room to sit in
  • Our dogs sitting on my lap
  • Davis having his own room
I know God has called us and I know He will work it all out!  I know we will have a place to call our own again and that gives me peace and hope.




Not having a home all these months hasn't been all bad because we have been in wonderful homes with wonderful people.  So out of the other side of my mouth.... I Am Thankful For a bed to sleep in every night.  

1 comment:

Kristin B. said...

:( Yes...

Does it help if I tell you that you won't always be in transition? There is an end in sight. Just not as close as you'd like.

Love you!