10 November 2010

I Am Thankful For.... CCF


I shared this on our last night at CCF but wanted to get it written down.  I was 24 years old when we came to CCF.  I was scared, lost, and had know idea what I could possible offer anyone at my age or life experience.  I quickly found out that I was surrounded by people who loved us where we were at and let us learn and grow as we went through the years.  That is what I did these last 7 years and I will be forever grateful!

CCF blessed me by....

  • Letting me be me
  • Calling me First Lady (it meant so much)
  • Letting me lead your children...What a huge honor
  • Loving us through our growing pains
  • Trusting my husband to lead
  • Being gracious for the many changes
  • Loving our son
  • Being behind our new vision and call


I am thankful for my church, Capital Christian Fellowship! This church will be forever dear to my heart

No comments: