19 June 2010

Father's Day Cards!!!





It is so hard shopping for Father's day cards these past three years. I wish I could buy my dad one and mail it to heaven. There is so much I want to say to him and so much I want him to say to me. Through this whole transition process (our move to South Africa) all I have wanted to hear from him is... 

  • "Go and be faithful!" 
  • "I am proud of you!" 
  • "I am behind you 100%!" 
  • "Don't forget that you are a daugther of a King, so stop worry about the What, Where, When, or How!"

I miss you daddy and I love you very much. Can't wait for the day when I can be in your arms again!!!  Happy Father's Day!!!





While we were away in Albany we took Davis to the cemetery to show him my parent's grave.  It was very emotional for me, but I was so glad that I took Davis and had the opportunity to explain where Papa Ray and Grammy Judy are. It brought me comfort having my two favorite boys with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Powerful.

Noah

Tanya said...

I miss him too!!