08 October 2009

Ten Things I love about my Pastor!!!!


This Month is Pastor Appreciation Month, so I wanted to take a moment and list 10 Things I Love About My Pastor....

  1. He is HOT!!!
  2. He loves God with all his heart.
  3. He is a hard worker.
  4. He is not afraid to do the tough things.
  5. He makes sure his family comes first.
  6. He is an Amazing Husband and Father!
  7. He has a heart to reach lost souls!
  8. He lives with high standards for himself.
  9. He is loyal.
  10. He is my favorite preacher in the world!!
This week Noah's parents and I took him out to dinner and presenting him with a special gift.


We were so excited to give him this gift because he really wanted one!!

He was so happy for his new coffee maker!!!

Now it is your turn...What do you love about your pastor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time celebrating with both of you!
MOM

Anonymous said...

I like seeing how much he loves you and Davis, his parents, and hissiblings. Pastor Noah loves God and people, and he lets us see him "think out loud" on his blog and has an open way about him. I like that he may wear khakis one day and a dress slacks another day as he shares God's word with CCF. He is a funny guy. I learn and grow from his teaching, and I appreciate that he's faithful to his calling and that he continually points us to Jesus and scripture.

Alexine