10 September 2009

Butterfly Fly Away!!!

When I listen to this Hannah Montana song it makes me think about my relationship with my dad. I am reminded about all the things he did for me:
  • He tucked me in at night.
  • He would come in and rub my back when I was sick.
  • He would hold my hair when I was sick in the bathroom.
  • When I was scared he would let me sleep in his room.
  • He wasn't sure about the law so he gave me a bath in my underwear.
  • When he couldn't get a brush through my hair he took me to his barber and had it chopped off.
  • He went and bought me women products when I needed him too.
  • He made sure I knew how proud he was of me ( He was proud of all his kids).
  • Most of all he made sure all my needs were met.


  • I had the best father and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him and can't wait to see him again some day!!!

    No comments: