20 August 2009

A Great Visit!!!

A few weeks ago my friend Tracy and her son Joshua can to visit Davis and I while Noah was in China. We had a great visit and I loved having time with my friend. We had some heart to hearts that were well needed and I think our relationship got even stronger.

During their visit we took the boys to an indoor play area called PlayWiseKids in Columbia, MD. The kids had a great time and we enjoyed watching them experience new things.





"Our little Fire boys!"


Davis on the "Ride Daddy!"


Shoot it!!


My Little Shopper!


The dinosaur is taking Joshua for a ride.


They loved playing in the sand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have great friends. It looks like Davis and Joshua had a great time!

Barbara said...

I like that place too. We took the kids from the preschools there too. However it wasn't ask fun as the other place that you posted about because we had to constantly stop the kids from throwing the food around and the balls from the castle slide. Then one of the boys from the other classroon got lost and when they found him he wanted to run from his teacher into the castle so she couldn't get him. I am sure you had a much better experience with just two kids.

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet! We had a great time with you and Davis too! That was a cool place for the kidos too! Love ya!!
Tracy