18 August 2009

Davis is a big boy!!!!

When we got back from Noah's Sabbatical we told Davis that he would be sleeping in a big boy bed. At first he didn't want to play along, "No, I don't sleep in big boy bed, I sleep in mommy's bed!"

So we took it a bit farther, "Davis you are going to get to sleep in a blue car bed." He eyes got very big and said, "Yeah, I get to sleep in a care bed!" We let it go and just decided to wait until we get home to bring it back up.

The first night back we got his room ready....


He sleeps in his bed every night. Thank God for Blue Car beds and Thank you Rosado family for donating it!!!!



My Baby is growing up!!!!

1 comment:

Noah said...

Now, if we could just get that THING out of his mouth, he will really be growing up. (Not that I am dying for him to grow up or anything.)

Daddy