12 August 2009

Capi's Kids


It was so good to be back at CCF. I really missed my church family this summer and the kids in Capi's kids. It always brings my so much joy to see children excited about God.

We just started a new 8 week series called "Shipwrecked"

This week we talked about giving second chances. The kids had a blast digging for the memory verse that helped them see how important it is to forgive and give others a second chance.

Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?" "No, not seven times," Jesus replied, I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." Matthew 18:21-22

This is a big request God gives us!!! It is not easy to forgive someone once, let alone 77 times. And we know that God doesn't mean after 77 times we do not have to forgive. He gave us such a big number as an example because he wants us to always forgive, so He can forgive us.

I love it when I get preached at during Capi's kids. God always knows what he is doing!!!! Can't wait for what He has in store for this Sunday.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Good word, honey!!