11 May 2009

Sunday Morning blooper!!!



So I was tricked into preaching with Noah this Sunday. He said I would share and reflect on what he said. So when we practiced together on Saturday I quickly realized that I was doing most of the talking. I started to panic.

Well, when Sunday came along I was getting pretty nervous and I had a lot of irons in the fire (like most Sundays). During the song service I was given a countryman mic. They had to hook it to the back of my dress. I had to leave the service before the sermon to help get the kids lined up for their special Mother's day presentation that we had been working on.

So here is the Blooper: I decided to go to the bathroom before I went back to my seat. Well I definitely forgot that I was hooked up to the mic ( I am so thankful it was not on). I accidentally dropped it into the toilet. Let's just say I used a hand held for the sermon.

I told Noah what had happened during lunch and all her could say was, "That's my girl!"

5 comments:

Mommyof3gifts said...

LoL.. thanks for the laugh girl.
leave it to you....(: I wish we could have been there to hear how it went sunday! Will it be on the website?

Tricia Kaye said...

Yes the sermon should be up sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did a great job besides the blooper!!!

Tricia Kaye said...

Everyone said I did great but you know you are you own critic.

Anonymous said...

Love it! That's funny! I'm PROUD OF YOU for getting up in front of everyone...I know you were definitely trusting in God for that!
Tracy