01 May 2009

O Happy May!!!

I had a great day today until I was leaving work. Started down the road I take everyday and noticed that the main road that I was going to merge onto had a several mile back up. The inpatient person that I am, decided to turn around and take another way. Well I did a u- turn and I "swear" I used my reverse camera (this is what I told my husband), but some how I didn't see the fire hydrant.

Now my great day is no more!!!!!!



My husband isn't really happy with me and he has already told me it is going to the shop next week. URGH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats sucks...However the good thing is that you and Davis did not get hurt. the accident could have been worse.

Barbara Chandler said...

I am glad you weren't hurt. Also just remember it is just a car and you really could have damanged that fire hydrent a lot more :) You have to laugh at these kinds of things, I mean seriously... have you even seen MY car!