29 April 2009

Brayden's Name Gallary!!!

Our dear friends Jake and Michelle Zieg experience great loss last June 2008. Their 17 month old son was called home after a sudden tragedy. Our hearts have been so heavy for them and have tried to support them any way we can. Michelle decided to do a "Brayden Name Gallary".

She has gotten a lot of picture and they were so creative. My son, Davis was only two days younger then Brayden and we are so sad that he is not going to grow up with his buddy, Brayden. Here is the picture that Davis send to the Zieg's



4 comments:

Tanya said...

How precious...

Helena said...

That is so cute!!! I love little chubby toddler hands. Did you see the one that Hannah and Sammy did when we went to the Cherry Blossom Fastival?

Mommyof3gifts said...

thank you so much girl! (wiping the tears) I LOVE this picture.. one of my favorites so far.. (although I LOVE all the pictures!) We too are so sad that they will not grow up together.. I love being able to "watch" Davis grow up through these blogs. Makes me think of Brayden so much.. I feel somehow that there is a peice of Brayden in him...He will always be soo special to us. miss you all so much..
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet...