13 May 2009

Happy School Days!!!

Nothing makes me happier then to touch a life a child.

Today my students and I were outside on the playground and I was just watching them play. It brought me so much joy to see them all playing and getting along. All 14 of them played house and there was a mommy and daddy and the rest of the kids were the children. The mommy and daddy were running around protecting their children and helping them on the different play sets to safety. All I heard was "Mommy help or Daddy help" It was sooo cute!!!

It hasn't been an easy year for me and it was very hard some days to get up and go into work. Even though it was hard and at time unbearable, my students always knew how to put a smile on my face. Who wouldn't love hearing, "I love you Mrs. Kaye or You're the best teacher?" I am so grateful for all the love and hugs I got from my students this year and I will truly miss them.

I am so bless that I get to spend my days with amazing children that are so eager to learn and to love. We all need to have hearts more like children. Our world would be a much better place!!!

Here are my first graders having fun on the playground after a hard academic day!!!







No comments: