05 March 2009

Hospital visit

Today I did my first hospital visit by myself. I felt so empowered and it felt great! So, back to the visit. I went to visit church members (Rebecca and Andrew Martin) who just had their first baby. They looked great and there spirits were up even though their precious one has to stay in the nicu. The baby is going to be fine, but they want to take precautions. If you know them please keep them in your prayers.
My prayer for the Martins:
"Jesus, Bless these new parents. Give Andrew and Rebecca the peace and strength that they need to care for Wade and themselves. Wrap your arms around that precious gift even though his parents can't. Let him feel your love and presence and bring him quickly into his mommy and daddy's arms." Amen

1 comment:

Noah said...

I am so proud of my wife!! Will keep praying for the Martin's!!

Noah