17 March 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!




Well I woke up today, one day older and wondered where the years have gone. I was woken by a cute little blue eyed boy saying, "Happy birthday Mommy." O happy day! Last year he didn't realize it was my birthday and this year he kept saying happy birthday and singing the song all day long.

I had a wonderful day today. My co-workers were so nice and generous to me and my students were so sweet. I got so many handmade cards, cut out hearts, and hugs all day long. They even behaved today and stayed on task.

This afternoon I spend time with my family and went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. We had a lot of fun, except Davis kept saying "hold you Mommy, bye bye Mommy" because he was scared of the flames. After dinner, Noah took me to the mall to shop for presents. We had an awesome night.

Thanks to everyone that sent me your birthday blessings.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had an awsome birthday. I wish I was there to give you a birthday hug, so I guess this electronic one with have to do :)

Mommyof3gifts said...

So glad you enjoyed your day! Love the video... Davis is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! Glad you guys had a great time. Where did you get that shirt for him? Too cute!

Tricia Kaye said...

I got his shirt at target. Do you want it? Davis will not fit in it by next March. He would love to pass it down to Samuel.