16 March 2009

Brag on Davis!




I think that my son is so smart and I love when I ask him questions and he gets them right. I have to brag on three things he did this weekend...

1. His daddy took him to see cows and when Noah asked him what we get from cows, he said "milky"

2. We asked him 4 questions and here are the answers
What is Daddy's name: "Noah"
What is Mommy's name: "Tricia"
What is Aunt Bird's name: "Selah"
What is Uncle D's name: "Randy"

3. We taught him where he lives. So if you ask Davis where he lives, he will say "Bowie, Maryland"

I love my best buddy!!!

6 comments:

Mommyof3gifts said...

Yes He is so smart! I loved the video's Noah posted.. and he is also such a cutie! Give him hugs for me!! Wish I could do it myself... miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Mommyof3gifts said...

BTW... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! (:

Anonymous said...

He is so smart and so cute! Happy Birthday Tricia!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how richly God blesses us through the little people in our lives. Happy Birthday and many, may more. May today be just be beginning of an extraordinary year!

Anonymous said...

Awww my Day Day is so cute in this picture and yes he is SUPER SMART.

Happy Birthday Girl... I love you so much, you are such a blessing to my life.

Love,
Bird

Charissa said...

Tricia,
Davis is too sweet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you enjoy it!
"The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his fine shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace." -Numbers 6:24-26