23 April 2011

On the Eve of Easter

Easter2007

Davis and I had a very special moment tonight as I was putting him to bed.  We read the Easter story in the Jesus Book Storybook and then off to cuddle into some sweet percious dreams.  As we layed down I told Davis that instead of just praying tonight let finish this statement......

Thank you Jesus for.... 

Mom: Thank you Jesus for giving me such a wonderful son!

Davis: Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins!

Mom: Thank you Jesus for my husband!

Davis: Thank you Jesus for not staying dead and is alive!

Mom: Thank you Jesus for giving us food!

Davis: Thank you Jesus for giving food to Masi people!

Mom: Thank you Jesus for giving us a nice bed to sleep in!

Davis: Thank you Jesus for calling us to South Africa!

I am so proud of my boy and feel so blessed to call him my son! To think I wouldn't be having this special moment if Jesus didn't step in and let his own life be taken so mine would be saved! He LOVES us that much!

 

HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really powerful!!! Thanks for sharing that