30 March 2011

Psalm 139 Remix

Psalms

 

We were asked again in class to rewrite a Psalms in our own words.  Read this from a few weeks ago:http://triciakaye.posterous.com/psalm-18-remix

I wanted to share what I wrote today.  I have been reading Psalms 139 everyday for the last 2 weeks and it is now deep into my heart!

Psalms 139 1:14 Remix:

My dearest Daddy, you have seen the deepest part of me.  You know my comings and goings.  You see, hear, and understand all my actions and thoughts.  Even if I wanted you out of my life, your amazing love and grace would still be there. Why would I leave such unconditional love? You promised to always be here! To guide me, to hold my hand, and hold me close. Daddy, you created me. ME! You create only beautiful and wonderful things. So before I was formed in my mother's womb you decided that I would come into this world as a beautiful person, made in the image of you. You make NOTHING ugly.

No comments: