11 December 2010

Logging Off for 9 Days

Getting ready for our move to South Africa has been a full time job.  We have been going nonstop since our last Sunday at our church (October 17th). Every day we have been running full speed and it is wearing on us.  Davis is even dreading the moment we get in the car in the morning because he knows the day will consist of many errands that have to be done for our move.

BUT....today we leave on a family getaway with Noah's parent for the next 9 days.  We are turning off cell phones, logging off computers, and leaving the long to-do list at home.  I am excited to clear my mind and have some well needed family time.  It is hard enough to wrap my mind around saying goodbye to the in-laws so the time away will be very special!

So...packing up my things in a suitcase made me happy this time because we are getting 9 days of "mommy and daddy" time.  Logging off and will be back on December 20.

No comments: