22 November 2010

I Am Thankful For.... My boys



I look at my life during this transition and see how hard it has been and I see the reason I can get up every morning and live day to day truly happy.  The main reason is my relationship with Christ but He has given me two more amazing reasons...



They make me so happy!


The greatest gift is "each other"

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Whittaker Women, and I came across an amazing video.  Her husband, Carlos Whittaker, loves taking footage of their children and making great videos with it.  He made the best one so far in the video below.  He had taken random footage of the family playing around and then his 8 year old daughter came to him and said her heart was telling her something.  This is what she told her father...
The greatest gift
Cannot be unwrapped
It cannot be bought
It cannot be sold
Yet
It can be felt
It can be seen
It can be heard
Because the greatest gift
Is each other
Watch this powerful video
The Greatest Gift from Carlos Whittaker on Vimeo.


I am so Thankful for the "Each Other" in Noah, Davis and I. With this I always know things will be ok.! So REMEMBER to be thankful for your family this holiday season because they are the greatest gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true

Anonymous said...

wow! LOVE THIS!! Thank you for sharing. (o:

Michelle