04 November 2010

I Am Thankful For.... God's Provision


God has been showing me Amazing things these last several months.  When we decided to listen and follow HIM, we decided to trust Him completely.  He hasn't failed us yet!  He is showing up in so many different and awesome ways.  I would have to write a book to share. What is amazing me right now, is our fundraising journey.  When we left for our Southern trip we were only at 30%, and to "MAN" that seems very low.  I started to find myself fearing the impossible but had to pray against it.  I am so glad that I keep putting my trust in him because since we have been on our Southern trip we have gotten one or more pledges in each day.  GOD is AWESOME!!!

I am so very thankful for God's provision:
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

No comments: