10 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!  My day was very special.  I LOVE being a mom!!!! I woke up to sweet kisses from my baby boy and flowers from my hubby.  With help from his aunt Bird, Davis made me breakfast.  I then heard an awesome message at church that blessed me so very much.

Every year Noah's whole family gets together for a Mother's day Meal.  Last year we meet at a park and had a blast, so this year we returned to the same park.  Here are some pictures of the day....


I love my sweet little boy!!!


Davis and his Aunt Bird!!!



The boys riding their bikes!!! We are bad parents :( We left Day's helmet at home!


Liza and Aunt Bird watching the Whiffle Ball game!


Brayan is up to bat!!!


James' turn!!!


Go Davis!!!


Gabe showing the boys how it is done!!!


Just kidding Aunt Bird is the real deal!!!!

What a perfect day to celebrate Mother's Day!!! I am so thankful for both the moms in my life!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures and looks like everyone had a great time!!!