05 April 2010

It's Been a Minute!!!

I have missed blogging. :(  Life has been really crazy for us and I have had too much on my heart to know how or where to start.  In time I will be able to get it all out on my blog but not sure how yet.  My faith has grown so much during this last month and God has blessed our family in so many ways.  

We had a great Easter weekend.  I am so honored to have a Heavenly Father that loves me enough that He sent His son to die for me.  The Sunday service was great and I loved seeing all the children dressed in there Easter outfits!!!

Here are some family pictures....



Try to have them match!!!


They are so pressed for each other!!!



He is my sweet boy!!!


Easter 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Easter pictures. Glad things are going well for you guys!!!