02 February 2010

Favorite IPhone Apps!!!!

I have found my favorite IPhone app thus far. I have falling in love with my IPhone all over again!!! I am an avid reader and would love to carry a book with me at all times, but with a 3 year old, you are lucky to grab your head on the way out the door!!!

This past weekend I found Kindle for IPhone through Amazon. I was so excited!!! Now I can carry my books everywhere I go. Since this weekend I have read three books (Late nights for me)!!!!




Amazon Kindle has lots of books and for lower cost then if you purchased them in the store. I was going to ask Noah for a kindle for my birthday and now I don't have to and the great part is that this app was FREE. So I guess I am going to ask him for an Amazon gift card so I can continue to get my read on.

No comments: