07 January 2010

Happy Birthday Davis!!!




Three years ago I got the greatest gift ever!!! God blessed Noah and I with an AMAZING son!!!

Today my baby turned 3 and it was bitter sweet.  I can't believe how fast time goes!  I feel like I just had him.

The day started out with a Daddy/son outing to get hair cuts and then a family breakfast. We then took him and his boy cousins to Chuck- e -Cheese.  They had a blast!!!



Davis loves riding this horse!!!!

After Chuck-e-Cheese we went back to the house to have the second part of Davis' birthday festivities....A Family Birthday Party!!!!





Davis and his party goodies!!!





He got lots of awesome gifts!!! We are so thankful for our family.





Davis' Birthday cupcakes.  They were yummy!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Aww, the cupcakes turned out so cute!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday, Davis from the Georgia Crew. I hope you had a great day.
Love,
Uncle Gordan and Aunt Elsie
Monty, Michele, Ryan and Daniel
Bruce, Linda, Rachel and Hillary

PS.Tricia-they do grow up fast, cherish every moment.
Noah-we all have to do the Chuck E Cheese thing at least once.