23 November 2009

Ten Things I am Thankful For!!!


As I get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday I wanted to reflect of the things I am most thankful for.

I am thankful for...

1. Jesus
Without Him I am nothing.
He gave me(us) the greatest gift when He died on the cross.

2. My Husband
Noah blesses my life everyday.

3. My son, Davis
He brings me so much joy!!!

4. My Family
I am blessed to have 2 moms and a dad
I am blessed to have so many brothers and sisters

5. My CCF Family
There has been so many people at our church that have blessed our socks off!!!
I am so honored to be apart of a loving and caring church.

6. My Friends
God has brought the right people at the right time into my life.
They have helped me these last several months.

7. My Mentor
She has helped me these last few years.
I am thankful that I am able to be so open and blessed that she is willing to help me be the best Tricia I can be.

8. God's provision
He has and will continue to supply all my needs. Thank you Jesus!!!

9. Having the opportunity to work with the children at CCF
They have great faith and they inspire me to have it too!!!

10. Davis having so many people that love and care for him
He is truly blessed!!!!


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm thankful for you too!!!