29 October 2009

No More Diapers!!!

2 1/2 weeks ago Davis decided that he wanted to wear big boy underwear. Everyday I was giving him the choice of underwear or pull ups, and he kept choosing pull ups. I didn't push the issue and one day he said underwear and he hasn't gone back (except when he sleeps). I am so proud of him!!!


Out with the diapers!!!


In with the Cars underwear (thanks to Nana)!!!
A tip for Mothers: Don't push the potty training. Wait until they are ready and watch as they go from diapers to underwear within days. I made the mistake this summer in trying to push before Davis was ready and it just made all parties stressed out. The second attempt was so much easier.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I told ya that would work...who cares what other people say or think. Every child is different and there is no set age.

Anonymous said...

Proud of my son!!!

Daddy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! Tell him we are proud of him!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Good Job Davis