04 September 2009

Testimony Time!


Last night we started noticing our dog Miles was acting strange and look like he was in a lot of pain. During the night I rolled over and placed my hand on his lower body and he squealed. I sat up most of the night because I was worried about him and worried about finding the extra cash to take him to the vet. I finally woke got up at 6:30 and started my day and it was evident that Miles wasn't better and that he needed to be seen right away.

Here is the testimony!!! I was opening up yesterdays mail and we received a $100 refund from our insurance company. I was so thankful to have the extra cash and that Miles was going to be able to go to the vet. We found out at the vet that he will be fine but will need to be on medicine and rest for two weeks. When I went to pay the bill it was $103.00. God knows how to work things out!!!

Do you have a testimony to share?

3 comments:

Barbara Chandler said...

I definatly have one. Actually very similar. I had to go to the eye doctors but had been putting it off because of money. I only had a 200 credit left on my credit card and new that by the time I got my contacts and the exam and everthing it was going to be a bit more. I kept my appointment because I needed it but figured I will maybe do payment plan with them. So I went to church the week of the appointment, no one knew my situation. While the worship team was playing a person in the church, who I didn't know that well yet, came over and took my hand and put a paper in it and said God wanted me to give you this. Then he went back to the other side of the church. I opened my hand and unfolded the paper and it was a cheak for 100 dollars! I cried so much, and of course felt really guilty and wanted to give it back. Anyway when I went to the eye doctors that day, the bill ended up being 312 dollars! Between the credit and the money the man had given me I was able to pay for my appointment in full.

alexinehart@yahoo.com said...

Yes, for this month I had set up an automatic mortgage payment, and due to miscommunication about our shared debit card, I noticed we would be close to $50 short the week of the scheduled payment. I was talking to God and reviewing my check register and counting the stray dollars in my purse and looking around the house, trying to make it work (not). Well, the mail arrived and there was a check I'd written earlier in the month for $75. It had come back to me uncashed with a note to please send a money order instead. So, $75 was still in my account, and that meant I had enough for the mortgage plus about $40 to get gas.
I've had similar things like this happen with money, food or resources arriving when needed. Praise God! Alexine

alexinehart@yahoo.com said...

Besides the testimony, I wanted to say how glad I am you got some hopeful news about your dog. I hope she's resting up well and improving steadily.
Alexine