20 September 2009

Need more of Him!!!!


I woke up this morning at 5:30 with anxiety in my heart. I needed peace at that moment, so I spent time praying for peace. Peace in my home, peace in my family, peace in the church, and peace for "Friends Sunday." There is a lot that goes into a special service and I know that their is a lot of anxiety about today. Especially for my husband....

Dear Heavenly Father,

"Right now I ask you to be with my husband as he prepares his heart to preach your word. Give the peace that passes all understanding. Help prepare the hearts of the people that will be here to listen. Let it be life changing and there will be new or renewed commitments to you. Touch my husband's body...from his head to his toes. Protect him from the attack of the enemy, who would want nothing but destroy at day like today. He is your servant and I am so thankful to call him my husband. Thank you Lord for allowing us to come to you with are requests. In Jesus' name Amen"


1 comment:

Noah said...

What a wife!!!!!!! I love you more than words can say.