10 July 2009

"My Mommy"


Last week Noah, Davis and I had a very funny conversation. It went something like this:

N: Davis I am going to let you sleep with my wife but I want you to know this is my bed.
D: NO, my bed and this is my mommy.

N: She is your mommy and my wife. This is my bed and I am going to let you sleep in it.

D: NO, mine and mommy's bed. You go sleep in your room over there (he pointed to the room down the hall). This is my room.
N: NO, your room is down the hall and this is my bed where I sleep with my wife. D: NO, not your wife, my wife.

Boys and their mommies! I love the fact that Davis thinks I am his wife. We just started laughing after he said that and Noah ended the conversation by hugging and kissing us goodnight. He continued to laugh as he walked down the hall to "his bed." If we were at home, Davis would be in the middle of us but I am not sharing a queen bed with my two boys. Especially when a certain 2 year old can't lay still!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATME!!!

1 comment:

mommy to many said...

little boys are too fun! Timothy is going through a stage where he will ask me to marry him. one day i told him, if you want mommy to marry you, then you need to tell daddy to buy me a ring.... he jumped up and got his ring pop and said, here mommy, will you marry me now!!?
and recently every time he gets into trouble, he says, but mommy will you still marry me.... just to cute! enjoy Davis!! and keep writing baout these kinds of things. Someday we will be able to use it...ummm..against them... no that's not right, I guess i should have said, use it to show just how cute they were!!