30 June 2009

MEN!!!

When Noah and I were packing for the sabbatical he was questioning me on WHY I was packing Davis' nebulizer and medication for it. He didn't understand why we needed it because Davis hadn't needed it or used it in several months. I told him he needed to trust me and we weren't going to discuss it again. I was packing it and that was that. He backed down and said, "Your the boss when it comes to this stuff." I still knew he disagreed but he was right I am the BOSS and I am packing it.

So we made it to Colorado and two days later Davis got sick and we had to use the nebulizer twice a day (doctor's orders) for the next few days. Noah's statement, "I am glad WE brought his nebulizer!" YOU THINK!!!



Let's just say, MEN!!!

2 comments:

mommy to many said...

so glad you(both) had the wisdom of the Lord! sometimes us mom's just do things and realize later, yes we did hear that ever small voice!! glad it went well though!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of Davis.... I miss you guys

Love,
Bird, D, Naylin & Anthony